The Art of Repair EzCrayon Backglass Finishing Wax
- Tested and approved by Justin Ashord
- In stock, send same day if ordered before 16:00
ezCrayons are specialized colored wax sticks that match most device color schemes for most brands. They are used for two main reasons. The first is to fill in the "dark line" gap that sometimes forms on a device after back glass repair around the edges between the glass and the frame. Secondly, once the wax has worked its way into the grooves it will also feel smoother to the touch, closer to OEM. It's subtle, but those who can feel it or want to provide next-level finishing touches know what this product is about.
|Notice the dark gap where there is no wax?|
|1. Choose the color which best matches the phone you are working on.
2. Rub the wax in a way that you know you are pushing the material down into the crevasse at the edge of the glass that's meeting the frame.
3. Find a tissue or clean room cloth and apply some 90+ Iso to it.
4. Clean up the excess while slightly trying to push the material into the target area. once you are done, it should look very nice!
For visuals please watch the full video and you will know everything you need to know =)
Read or write a review