2Service B.V. is the administrator of AORsupply.eu on behalf of Justin Ashford, AOR supply.
2Service B.V., established and registered in Arnhem (Santkamp 5, 6836 BE Arnhem), The Netherlands, hereafter referred to as “2Service”, attaches great value to handling the personal data of its visitors in a responsible manner.
To this end, 2Service processes your personal data with due care and attention to the relevant provisions in the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement, 2Service informs you about the way in which 2Service processes your personal data and how you can adjust them or object to this processing.
You may request access to the personal data that we process on you at any time. You may also request to have your data modified or deleted. To do so, send an e-mail to [email protected]. If you opt to
delete your personal data, you will no longer be able to use the website, because the processing of your personal data is essential to the functionality of the website.
Insofar as this is required, 2Service uses appropriate technical and organizational security procedures to ensure that no unauthorized parties gain access to your data and to prevent loss, unlawful use or modification of the information that 2Service receives.
2Service reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced
How do we handle your data?
When placing an order, delivery, return and contacting our customer service, we need your data due to contractual agreements between you and 2Service such as your purchases and warranty on products. In our processing we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. That means that:
- we clearly specify our purposes before we process your personal data, through this privacy statement;
- we limit the collection of personal data only to the personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first explicitly ask you for permission to process personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your rights to provide personal data for inspection, correction or deletion on your request.
We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong. We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
For what purposes are your data used?
2Service is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use. Do you have questions about this or would you like to have your data removed from our database? Please contact us via [email protected] or via our SupportDesk.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create an online account: To gain access to our web shop, you must leave some personal data for proper validation. This includes your first name, last name, telephone number, email address, business address, VAT number and core activity. Your personal details are therefore carefully processed and secured in our administration and are later visible and can be changed in your personal account on the webshop. Your orders, billing and address details are stored in our secured database. 2Service has no control over potential use of your personal data by third parties. This Privacy Statement only concerns the personal data that 2Service processes on behalf of ttps://shop.artof.repair and https://www.AORsupply.eu. 2Service does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the functioning and/or content of) third-party websites or services.
- Credit checks: When you are using the Multifactor (a post-payment service), we reserve the right to obtain information about your identity and creditworthiness using the services of specialized service providers (MultiSafepay). We will transfer your personal data needed for the credit assessment to the following company:
1033 SC Amsterdam
In this process, we will apply appropriate measures to respect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to [email protected]. The consequence may be that we will no longer be able to offer you certain payment methods.
- Google Analytics tracking: AOR keeps personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to ttps://shop.artof.repair and https://www.AORsupply.eu, unless 2Service is under a statutory obligation to retain your personal data for a longer period of time.
- E-mail marketing: If you have registered for our newsletter, according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, we will use the necessary and provided data to send you our (email) newsletter regularly. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via a link included at the bottom of the newsletter. After unsubscribing we will delete your email address.
- Collect reviews via TrustedShops or Trustpilot: when you have placed an order with us, you will receive a request after a few weeks to leave a review on the review platforms Trustpilot or Trustedshops. You can unsubscribe from such requests at any time via the link at the bottom of the email.
Transfer to third parties
2Service does not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless:
- such transfer is to a third party engaged by 2Service for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement and with which 2Service has concluded an agreement
setting out how this Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
- 2Service is legally obliged to transfer personal data to competent authorities.
2Service has no control over potential use of your personal data by third parties. This Privacy Statement only concerns the personal data that 2Service processes on behalf of ttps://shop.artof.repair and https://www.AORsupply.eu. 2Service does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the functioning and/or content of) third-party websites or services.
2Service may use first-party session cookies during a current session. These cookies are, in principle, functional. In order to reject cookies or to be alerted every time your computer receives a cookie, you can change the settings of your computer under the "help" function on the browser's task bar. Some functions on ttps://shop.artof.repair and https://www.AORsupply.eu may no longer work if your computer cannot receive cookies.
Your rights to inspect, change and delete personal data
If you have questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
Because we process your data, you have the following rights according to:
- 15 GDPR, the right to get knowledge about the information regarding your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect personal data stored by us;
- 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest;
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as:
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at our company headquarters.
Make sure that you always clarify who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person. Do you want to file a complaint? This can be done by e-mail via [email protected]. You can also contact us via this email address for questions.
The current Privacy Statement was updated on 24-01-2022.